Expanse is an ETH fork with Dagger algorithm, built as a community-based project without an ICO with main goal to create the most advanced forms of identity, governance, charity, commerce and equity, where all services EXP creates will work together to form EXP.DAO.
Block Target: 30 seconds time
Block Reward: 4 EXP
Listen Port: 42786
Launch Date: 9/14/2015
The idea is to use cutting-edge blockchain technology to build anything the community and team can imagine—using a Decentralized Autonomous Organization, (DAO), with a self-funded design to keep it truly decentralized. This way, the Expanse community can evolve and grow while rewarding holders, partners, and investors.
Expanse.Tech™ was created as the first stable fork of Ethereum by one of the earliest blockchain developers and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs out there, Christopher Franko. Co-founder James Clayton is also the founder of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club, (CCC), which is the largest and most popular Cryptocurrency group on Facebook. Dan Conway, another blockchain expert with extensive experience, soon joined the team as the third founder, bringing a great deal of talent, balance, and expertise to the project.
https://coinvc.com (China Yuan)
Expanse Changes 1.7.2
– Upgrade Objectives:
– Upgrade EXP to the latest ETH:Byzantium protocol.
– Make EXP transactions faster
– Decrease uncle inflation
– Maintain Block Reward 8/min
– Addition of ‘REVERT’ opcode, which permits error handling without consuming all gas (EIP 140)
– Transaction receipts now include a status field to indicate success or failure EIP 658)
– Elliptic curve addition and scalar multiplication on alt_bn128 (EIP 196) and pairing checks (EIP 197), permitting
ZK-Snarks and other cryptographic mathemagic™
– Support for big integer modular exponentiation (EIP 198), enabling RSA signature verification and other cryptographic applications
– Support for variable length return values (EIP 211)
– Addition of the ‘STATICCALL’ opcode, permitting non-state-changing calls to other contracts (EIP 214)
– Changes to the difficulty adjustment formula to take uncles into account (EIP 100)
Expanse coin is available on whattomine and as of today you can make $4.00 with 100 MH/s hash power. EXP is not a profitable coin to mine, but on ATH can reach 5x its value.