AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 hs been released on 5 march 2018 and has great hash results with Claymore 11.3 and PhoenixMiner 2.7c.
AMD Driver 18.3.1 is compatible with AMD Radeon R9 Fury, Radeon Pro Duo, Radeon RX 400 Series, Radeon RX 500 Series and Radeon RX Vega Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on Windows 7 and 10 64-bit.
Adds and Improves:
- Final Fantasy XV
- Warhammer: Vermintide II
- Up to 6% faster FPS using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 at 3840×2160 (1440p).RS-218
- Radeon Chill hotkey may fail to reset when Radeon Settings is restored to defaults.
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience an intermittent application hang or crash during gameplay.
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War may experience texture flickering on trees or hills when using multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- World of Tanks™ may experience color corruption when changing some game settings in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2™ may experience an application hang in the mission “Heist” on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2™ may experience long load times when the application has been open for long periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- FFmpeg application may experience corrupted output for H264 video streams.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.
- Final Fantasy® XV may experience minor stutter during some particle effects. A workaround is to disable the “Geomapping” setting in game.
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of March 1st, 2018 on the 8GB Radeon RX 580, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700K CPU (4.2GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. With Ultra settings on Dota 2 at 3840×2160, the Radeon RX 580 scored 95.9 FPS with Radeon Software 18.3.1 whereas the Radeon RX 580 scored 90.8 FPS with Radeon Software 17.12.1. Comparing FPS between software versions, Radeon Software 18.3.1 has 6% faster performance in Dota 2. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-218
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 Driver Version 17.50.27.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15027.1004)
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.